Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Changes at Beadweaver

I am currently making some changes to my website. I always had it in mind to sell my beads on TradeMe as well as at Beadweaver but I have decided to stick to TradeMe for the bead selling and use Beadweaver as a place to showcase New Zealand beadweavers.

We are few and far between. I am going to enjoy scouting out all the others. Most people think we are nuts because they can't perceive of where we get the patience or the eyesight to do all that fiddly stuff. It gets in your blood once you start,in a very meditative, very creative, sort of way. Either that or one pulls ones hair out and tosses the beads to the winds.

There have been a few ladies on the trademe message boards having a go at the tiny bead industry, with mixed reviews I might add. I can't wait to see if any become converted and I can add their beauty to my site.

0 comments: