Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thinking PINK

This month as we all know is Breast Cancer Awareness Month,
so to show my support I will be donating 20% of my sales, only available from my facebook store
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BeadWeaver-NZ

to them and dedicated the items in the album to my personal friends & family whom have gone through it personally and give them my whole hearted support.
So these lovely pair of earrings,

"Precious"

and this beautiful necklace set are just a couple of the items for sale.

"JUST AMORE"


So pop on over and have a looksie, a few more items will be uploaded in the day or so.
Many thanks Leeanne.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 lbs lighter than us.

(And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

Click on this link to discover if this brief quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss possibilities